|Position Type:||Full‐Time, Contractor / Employee|
|Company Name:||ADARA Networks, Inc.|
|Location:||San Jose, CA|
|Experience Level:||5 ‐ 20 Years|
|Education Level:||Bachelor of Science (BS)|
The person in this role is responsible for all aspects involved in creating original and editing existing technical product documentation and technical marketing documentation for ADARA Networks suite of advanced networking products. Key skills for successful execution of this role include networking products background, excellent written communication skills, good research and interviewing skills, solid technical ability, and strong self‐starter.
The successful candidate will have great organizational and written communication skills; good interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate, interview, and work quickly and effectively in a quality oriented team environment; self‐motivated, high energy; ability to work under demanding deadlines; excellent priority/judgment skills.
- Researches, develops and writes print and online documentation for the ADARA Networks product suite in accordance with the product release schedules and the documentation style guidelines.
- Researches and writes print and online whitepapers and technical marketing documentation for the ADARA Networks product suite.
- Performs needed analysis, estimates time lines, and prepares project proposals.
- Develops documentation for a variety of end users, including installers, network administrators, and technicians.
- Works with subject matter experts, quality assurance, and software developers to ensure quality and technical accuracy.
- Works with team to develop documentation processes and standards.
- Sets internal and external expectations.
- Works on multiple projects from conception to completion.
- Other job related duties as assigned.
- Works with Development and Quality Engineering Staff to resolve problems with released software
- Provides input towards general process improvement
- Six + years technical writing experience required
- Networking industry experience required
- Proficiency with desktop publishing required and online a plus
- Proficiency with Adobe Frame Maker, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop
- Experience with the software project lifecycle from both a high level and detail perspective; team‐oriented style; project management experience.
Apply for this position
1731 Technology Drive
San Jose, CA 95110 USA